1. Register NOW and become part of this fantastic knowledge base forum! This message will go away once you have registered.

A.I.R. Productions

Recording, Mixing, Instrument Recording for Samples / Voice Overs Akron Ohio

1. DonnyThompson

DonnyThompson Distinguished Member

I recently recorded some replacement snare drum tracks for a client to use as an alternative to a bad sounding vsti snare sample that he was using on a song.

I figured I would make them available here for free to anyone who feels like they might be able to use them.

They aren't really anything special or worth bragging about, simple snare tracks, recorded in my studio - which - LOL - ain't exactly Abbey Road. ;)

But, if you are looking for an option to a typical drum machine/VSTi Snare, then you might find them to be a decent alternative.

Details:

1969 Ludwig Black Beauty Snare (yep..I'm the original owner...she's one of those pride and joy things for me).

Direct mic: Shure SM57
    Room mics, spaced pair: AKG 414EB's (2)

There are four files:

Simple snare hit w/ 57 on the snare (mono)
    Simple snare hit w/ AKG414's (2) Spaced Array Room Mics ( Stereo File)
    Snare Flam w/57 on snare (mono)
    Snare Flam w/ AKG 414's(2) Spaced Array Room Mics ( Stereo File)

All files are .wav format, 44/24/ No processing /Dry/Peaks at -12db

PM me if interested and we can figure out the best way to get them to you, be it Dropbox or email or whatever, or if anyone can tell me how to make them publicly available to anyone here, I'd be glad to put them wherever would be the easiest place to retrieve them... just tell me how to do it. Perhaps I could email them to you, they are 44/24 bit .wav files, but they are only a couple seconds long.

FWIW

d.

:)

2. DonnyThompson

DonnyThompson Distinguished Member

DonnyThompson submitted a new resource:

Recording/Mixing/Remixing/Drum Sampling - Audio Images - Recording/Mixing/ Instrument Recording for Samples / Voice Overs

Read more about this resource...