1. Register NOW and become part of this fantastic knowledge base forum! This message will go away once you have registered.

a little vote!

Discussion in 'Recording' started by RandomGuest, Apr 1, 2001.

1. RandomGuest

RandomGuest Guest

Feb 10, 2001
    Should i clean up this forum?
    ya know remove the old, or the off topic? this is your forum let me know what you think should remain or be removed. or should i leave it as is????

vote below and let me know
  2. Ang1970

Ang1970 Well-Known Member

Sep 5, 2000
    Sure, ditch the OT stuff... but keep all the pertinent info. People might look it up in a search someday. (Or maybe already have, hence the lack of people asking the same Q's over and over.) And when someone does ask the same question, you don't have to type it all over.. just link to the thread.
  3. audiokid

audiokid Chris Staff Resource Member

Mar 20, 2000
    Prince George, BC
    Home Page:
    ya, like ang say's. good idea........ :cool:
  4. Fredrik

Fredrik Guest

Clean out the OT. Keep the old but informative posts.

Take care,
    Fredrik Lidin
  5. Time for spring cleaning!

Bert Neikirk
    Neikirk Audio, Inc
    toll-free in US (866)NEIKIRK
  6. And time for censorship.
    It´s spring time so take out all the arrogant, simple minded, off topic, critical post for a fresh, clean, new, successful SS year.

Regards Wolfgang
  7. Aaron-Carey

Aaron-Carey Active Member

Dec 25, 2000
    maybe answer some of the lingering questions and concerns first, before you delete it.

Wolfgang raised some important pints and I dont see a real response to some of them, specifically needing to connect a tdif cable across multiple units : red mixtreme whatever and giving up 16 channels of I/O
  8. RandomGuest

RandomGuest Guest

Feb 10, 2001
    Not really Wolfgang there was just alot of post that seemed to have a "scattered" feel to it.
    However you are more then welcome post as you will,,,i would not censor anything.. Go for it mate.
    glad to see you still hanging out here. :D