Discussion in 'Mastering' started by Rod Gervais, Oct 13, 2003.

1. Rod Gervais

Rod Gervais Active Member

Jun 8, 2003
    Central Village, CT

Yesterday i had the absolute pleasure of meeting Don Grossinger.

While we didn't have the chance to do more than just chat for a few minutes.. I found him to be warm and receptive....... and am proud to have made his aquaintence.........

2. Alécio Costa - Brazil

Alécio Costa - Brazil Distinguished Member

Mar 19, 2002
    I envy you. I am eager to meet in person all you guys!
    Rod, do you live in NY ?
  3. Don Grossinger

Don Grossinger Distinguished past mastering moderator Active Member

Jan 16, 2002
    just north of NYC
    Home Page:
    Likewise, I'm sure. I hope we can continue to get together both in person & in cyberspace. I came back to Ethan's booth later to pick up our conversation, but you had gone. It's great to put people together with their pictures & posts. The AES Convention gave me the opportunity to not only to meet Rod, but also Ethan Winer & Paul Gold.

I toured Paul's mastering studio yesterday & had a good time talking shop with the folks at Brooklynphono where he is based.

This makes me want to meet all of the fine folks with whom I've had "conversations" over the past year at this forum. It seems to me that I'd be friends with all of you. I'd never had met you without Recoding.Org. What a fine & useful place.
  4. Ethan Winer

Ethan Winer Active Member

Mar 19, 2001
    New Milford, CT USA
    Home Page:

It was great to meet you too. I met a lot of folks for the first time at this show, even though I've known some of them online for ten or more years!