1. Register NOW and become part of this fantastic knowledge base forum! This message will go away once you have registered.

Alterntive to using Nero to record Audio

Discussion in 'Recording' started by topdog, Sep 23, 2008.

1. topdog

topdog Guest

I burn a lot of audio files (mp3) to dvd and so far I have used Nero Version 6.3.1 and it records well enough. The only problem is that after it successfully burns and I eject the dvd, and try to play it again, the dvd never plays. it just keeps loading and loading and loading forever. I have tried playing the same dvd on 2 different systems and the same thing happens. But it plays without any problem on my home dvd player.

I have also used 2 different dvd-R brands (Sony AccuCORE and another unbranded) and get the same problem. Si I'm thinking I should try another writer to see if it solves the problem.

Could it possibly be a hardware of software problem? Any suggestions on how to proceed? I'm thinking I should first try out a new software, then move onto hardware. Any Suggestions greatly appreciated.

Thanks

2. topdog

topdog Guest

Wow... No replies.... Still hoping to get some help folks... thanks

3. Greener

Greener Guest

What rig you running there mate?
    What kind of burner has your pirate ship got?

4. Space

Space Well-Known Member

I think topdog is in the wrong area of the web. He should be somewhere like nero.com and have his head shoved up his manual. He refers to recording as what he does with a burner when you and I, Greener, both know what gets burnt around here ;)

5. Greener

Greener Guest

Witches?

6. GeckoMusic

GeckoMusic Guest

More witches! ... and very small rocks.

7. Space

Space Well-Known Member

And don't be correctin' my punctuation sonny.

8. Greener

Greener Guest

Sorry, can't help myself.

9. Space

Space Well-Known Member

Well, if You are going to do this, then do it for Everyone, Not just me ;)

10. Greener

Greener Guest

fair Call

11. GeckoMusic

GeckoMusic Guest

I think it is spelled F A R E. A "fair" is what you pay a cabbie.

12. Greener

Greener Guest

That's almost signature material. :p

Cheers for the laughs.