1. Register NOW and become part of this fantastic knowledge base forum! This message will go away once you have registered.

Apple logic key commands

Discussion in 'Logic' started by goodge, Feb 28, 2007.

1. goodge

goodge Guest

Hello please can any one guide me or send me a copy of the latest apple logic key commands as i am sick of the slow drudge of clicking and mouse navigation and could really do with speeding up my overall process.

Thanks

2. backinthelab

backinthelab Guest

Here's a great company that makes keysets for Logic:

http://www.logickeyboard.com

I'm not affiliated with them at all, but I purchased one and loaded their commands....love it!

3. goodge

goodge Guest

Key commands

Thanks i will check this out i didnt know you could aquire set key commands from other firms i thought it was apple or hit the road.

4. goodge

goodge Guest

I would still like to get learning my standard apple key commmands so does any one know where i can find the list prefrebly to print so i can get putting them into practice.

Thanks

5. goodge

goodge Guest

I would still like to get learning my standard apple key commmands so does any one know where i can find the list prefrebly to print so i can get putting them into practice.

Thanks

6. goodge

goodge Guest

Thanks

7. goodge

goodge Guest

i cant remember submitting this last reply 3 times i must be sleep typing.

8. backinthelab

backinthelab Guest

I think you can get this within Logic. Go to Logic/Preferences/Key Commands and I'm pretty sure that you can print these.

9. yz

yz Guest

I like to create my own, I find it easier to remember.

10. yz

yz Guest

By the way, this posting is in the wrong forum...

11. goodge

goodge Guest

yes the commands can be printed. Thanks.