1. Register NOW and become part of this fantastic knowledge base forum! This message will go away once you have registered.

Are David, Roger and George really gone?

Discussion in 'Pro Audio Equipment' started by soulconnect, Oct 25, 2001.

1. soulconnect

soulconnect Guest

I just went to musicplayer to ask David a question and all three of my favorite forums are off the board. They are reworking the system, so I can only hope that the other forums are just not up and running so far. Ed Cherney's MPER is there. Unfortunately he hasn't been there for weeks, as you know. Anybody know what's up?

Steve

2. MichaelHammar

MichaelHammar Active Member

Originally posted by Steve Shepherd:
    I just went to musicplayer to ask David a question and all three of my favorite forums are off the board. They are reworking the system, so I can only hope that the other forums are just not up and running so far. Ed Cherney's MPER is there. Unfortunately he hasn't been there for weeks, as you know. Anybody know what's up?

Steve

You're right Steve, it seems that some/most of the moderators at musicplayer are gone... I haven't seen any recent post from David/Roger/George....

3. anonymous

anonymous Guests

I really have'nt heard anything, there is some gossip on Andertons Forum.....

:(

4. Scott Gould

Scott Gould Active Member

George just replied to some posts a couple of days ago - and all the forums were still there as of 5 minutes ago. Some troll tried to start a rumor that they were all getting fired, but he got the treatment he deserved...

Scott

5. audiokid

audiokid Staff

Well I posted us giving away free advertising to the recording community and it cooked the place hehehe. Can't find it anywhere now lol No, I think it's more than that but sssshh :roll:

I see they just upgraded to the software we're on. I guess that's all it is for now

I smell smoke

6. popmusic

popmusic Guest

I too saw that a number of the forums had disappeared... I was about to post a question about it, but then I double-checked the front forum page again... When I refreshed it, the missing forums were back online. And now the forums are down until 2 PM EST.

So I think it was just a glitch, or kudyba was adjusting things behind the scenes, which caused those forums to disappear. I don't think it was anything more than that.

7. soulconnect

soulconnect Guest

Everyone is back, and I feel better now. It was just the new system. Where there's smoke, there's fire.

Steve