1. Register NOW and become part of this fantastic knowledge base forum! This message will go away once you have registered.

Be Quiet!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Recording' started by stedel, Jun 29, 2002.

1. stedel

stedel Guest

Shhh...if you listen really carefully, you can hear July coming....

What to you want to have done by the end of July?
    Completed a project?
    Purchased some new gear?
    Improved your studio?
    Succesfully managed to impress all with a new
    chocolate baked cheese cake recipe?
    Found out more about Steinbergs new cross platform DSP thang that would allow VST processing to be shard by a Mac and a Fairlight? So you could use
    Univeral Audio's classic compressors card as part of an integrated Fairlight/Cubase environment?

Test driven the new Jaguar S Type Sports sedan?

Paid some bills?

Time with the kids?
  2. themidiroom

themidiroom Active Member

Apr 20, 2002
    St Louis
    I would like to have at least one vocal room built by the end of July. My plan is to have a really nice room for a vocalist or small ensamble as well as three booth type rooms that can be used for a vocal or amp setup. Oh yeah, I need to get more customers. I did get a call yesterday to record a demo project.
  3. Henchman

Henchman Active Member

Oct 22, 2001
    A record deal for a band I've been working with. They're being shopped right now by their New York manager, and the feedback so far has bee stellar. I'm crossing my fingers, because I will see something on the tail end.
  4. Opus2000

Opus2000 Distinguished Member

Apr 7, 2001
    Hmmm...well I already outdid myself on a friggen amazing pork dish with a carmelized galze sauce...so, that leaves building a second PC for System Link and getting some killer tracks to mix on from a really cool metal band here in town!
    Oh...Drumagog time! LMAO!