Benjamin Maas

Discussion in 'Mastering' started by olliex, Dec 28, 2004.

1. olliex

olliex Guest

hiya ben im not a man i am a girl i am the one singing on the track & i am in uk.the version samplitude i have is german.my bro is an entertainer in germany (silent comedian).still got the clicking tho lol.ty byeeeeeeee

2. Cash

Cash Guest

hi,

i'm in germany, whats your brother called?

3. Michael Fossenkemper

Michael Fossenkemper Distinguished past mastering moderator Well-Known Member

we actually have a girl posting here. We are moving up in the world :lol:

Everyone watch you lanuage :roll:

Especially Henrik :evil:

4. olliex

olliex Guest

cash

hi Cash my bro is KENNY LAYTON .was part of a duo called DIAMOND & LAYTON but unfortunatly his partner had a stroke which left our ken to carry on on his own .he is at Bremen at the moment.he usually does all the theatres but is at a 5 star hotel & all the stars stay there he has met so many.outside of the hotel is a big marque where he is performing,if u ever see his name where u r go & see him mention my name (olive) his sis he will get u in to see the show.he travels all over germany.nice to meet u byeeeeeeeeeeeee, ollie

5. Cash

Cash Guest

Re: cash

Hey,

sorry but Ive never heard of him *blushing* lol. but yeah i'll watch out for him.

And nice to meet you too! Bye

6. Ammitsboel

Ammitsboel Member

Michael, don't put it out on me just because you have trouble with it yourself :lol:

7. Michael Fossenkemper

Michael Fossenkemper Distinguished past mastering moderator Well-Known Member

Doh!!!
    you caught me.