BEST ORCHESTRA

Discussion in 'Orchestra' started by kalxn, Nov 28, 2010.

1. kalxn

kalxn Guest

(y) Hi, I'm really not sure, I want to create a music, that uses full orchestra, what is the best one that I can be proud to use, I meant software, and massively produce it on album store. I was reading a site, about Kontakt 4, and said that, Avatar Movie used it, and I wonder, is that great for making the Orchestra. And is Komplete 7 is like fruity loops' sound that can be saved as mp3 and is it what Avatar Movie used. (y)

2. Steve@Russo

Steve@Russo Active Member

vienna is pretty much recognized as top of the line, at least the most expensive!!
    VIENNA SYMPHONIC LIBRARY > COMPANY > NEWS          > Product News

3. AlecEinWindir

AlecEinWindir Active Member

Classical and Orchestral - Sounds Online

EastWest Quantum Leap has very good orchestral libraries, aimed at high end production for movies and music artists. Although it is pretty expensive.

I use Edirol Orchestral and it serves me very well. It has a nice library, but there's not much customization that can be done with the selected instruments.

4. audiokid

audiokid Staff

And then there is DVZ Strings which is in a totally different league if you are very serious about this.

5. Big K

Big K Well-Known Member

We work with VSL and find it one of the best, if not the best and largest symphonic library out there.
    We also use quantum leap orchester which is much cheaper and still usable.
    DVZ shows a different very interesting approach and sounds great, too.
    Very nice, indeed.

6. cyrilruiz

cyrilruiz Guest

There are many orchestra in all over the world. But I think the best orchestra are:

1) Berlin Philharmonic Orchestra.
    2) Cleveland Orchestra.
    3) San Francisco Symphony.
    4) Dresden Staatskapelle.
    5) Leipzig Gewandhaus Orchestra.

7. lisa001

lisa001 Active Member

Nice information on various softwares and orchestra. I will go deeper to find out which one will suit me.