Best reverb plugin for vocals? POLL

Discussion in 'Tracking / Mixing / Editing' started by sampsoniter, Aug 7, 2006.

1. sampsoniter

sampsoniter Guest

Best reverb plugin for vocals? POLL............

2. sampsoniter

sampsoniter Guest

I use one called freeverb............not sure if its the "best" though

3. sheet

sheet Well-Known Member

What platform?

The best verb for vocals for me is none. I use delays. Seldom a verb any more.

4. sampsoniter

sampsoniter Guest

platform?......well, VST or Direct X if thast what u mean......

no reverb?.......I'm assuming the room or where ever u record just happens to have good acoustics anyway then and it's natural reverb is what u keep?
    or u have either a booth or treated room dampend and what not and like just like how it sounds more dead like?

clearly I am no expert , and I don't have a vocal booth or treated room so I just hang moving van mats, sheets or whatever to dead the noisy reverb I'd get normaly......then I apply a reverb plugin to attempt to give it the sound of the enviroment I want right.......I dunno , I was told this was the best thing to do for the best sound.........but anyway , lol , damn , why did I type this much...I'm rambling on.......haha yea , well, I guess to clarify more so what I personally am looking for in a reverb........most realistic sounding I guess...... anyways, feedback?