1. Register NOW and become part of this fantastic knowledge base forum! This message will go away once you have registered.

Discussion in 'Recording' started by SeniorFedup, Oct 10, 2005.

1. SeniorFedup

SeniorFedup Guest

Greetings fellow posters.
    So i finally got my cubase and nuendo active i recorded a test sound comming from my motif into a tascam fw 1804 to my pc. when i recorded there was signal recorded as their should be...

Now here is the toughy.....

When i wanted to play it back........I got no monitor signal.. meaning i couldnt hear what wasbeing played back.. the software indeed does show that i have levels (sound meters) But my ears wont hear them :evil: ... I heard it comming in but thats because of the mixer. can some one please help me?
  2. Bebop88

Bebop88 Guest

Hi, don't know what version of Cubase you use, but on SE you need to make sure the 'monitor; button (a little speaker icon) is out on playback, otherwise you are monitoring the input to the track. You might want to join the Cubase forum? Regards
  3. pr0gr4m

pr0gr4m Distinguished Member

Feb 9, 2005
    South Florida
    Home Page:

Go into Devices/VST connections. Make sure you have an output setup properly.
  4. SeniorFedup

SeniorFedup Guest

Ok thanks guys. i already am subscribed to both steinberg forums. as you know nothing tops recording .org your help was much appr.