1. Register NOW and become part of this fantastic knowledge base forum! This message will go away once you have registered.

Blatchford

Discussion in 'Recording' started by Mixerman, Sep 4, 2001.

1. Mixerman

Mixerman Active Member

If this is the song you wish to mix, please post your preferred format below. This song has 21 tracks total, and is currently on a MX2424 format (.wav file).

I appologize for the second sign-up, but giving a choice of mix was not the original plan. Please only sign-up for ONE mix.

Mixerman

2. Ang1970

Ang1970 Well-Known Member

PT 24bit please.

3. douglas

douglas Guest

Logic Audio Platinum 4.7 for Mac 24bit :cool:

4. waitgoiter

waitgoiter Guest

If it's 24 bit .wav files, then I'll have mine raw please, on a cd-rom, with ketchup.

5. ametth

ametth Guest

I can provide 24 bit(44.1) wav or SDII files. I can also post them for anyone who has a really really fast connection who would like to downlaod them.

6. td

td Guest

I'll take a shot at this tune - SDII (preferred) or .wav would be cool also. A DL of size may take a bit ........ I might take a shot at it as I'm on cable modem, but would probably want a CD just in case. I'll be using PTLE 24 bit/44.1
    Tony

7. try2break

try2break Guest

I'd like to dl this one
    24 bit wavs.

8. Mixerman

Mixerman Active Member

Tony, you realize you're the pointman for this song. You need to make arrangements to get files from the band, and then made for the mixers of this song.

Mixerman

9. I'll take this one.
    Straight wav files on ISO9660-format CD-ROM, please.

Predrag

10. td

td Guest

Sorry .............. didn't realize that Mixerman - I've been away for a couple of days - I'll hop to it.

Tony

11. drumsound

drumsound Active Member

I'm in up for this one. I dig the atmosphere.
    I request 2" 24-track. I’m sending a reel to Mark Owen.

12. td

td Guest

Blatchford mixers,
    Please email your addresses and file/format preferences to tmdomin@yahoo.com so I can start distributing the tracks once they become available to me.

Also, if any of you have high-speed connections the files will be available for DL from "ametth" - I'll let you know where when I know.

Thanks,
    Tony

13. radiophonic

radiophonic Guest

I'm the backup point person - and I definitely want to mix this one...

Graham

14. ametth

ametth Guest

I'm sorry to everyone who is waiting for files. These past few days have been really bad for me (trying to locate family and friends)....Please bear with me, I will get these files out.

15. td

td Guest

Hey Matt,
    Hope all is well with you & yours ....... don't worry about the files. When you're ready we'll be ready.
    Peace
    Tony

16. jkasko

jkasko Guest

Joe Kasko
    Perfect Sound
    Bolingbrook, IL

Digital Performer 3.0
    or Timestamped SDII files.

Thanks.

-Joe

17. td

td Guest

I DL'd the .wav files and will have the CD's sent out by the weekend ........... if anyone also DL'd them and doesn't need a CD please let me know so I don't have to waste time, postage and CD's, otherwise I'll send them out by Fri the 29th.

18. Ang1970

Ang1970 Well-Known Member

I will be downloading.

19. bohemio

bohemio Guest

I would like to mix this as well.. Mixerman said you could do as many songs as you wanted as long as you were finished with your real #1 choice song. I did "UFO" and it is complete, so how do I get the files for this song?

I can download from anywhere... are they available for download? who can help me get a CD or something. I can also help with CD duplications...

Thanks a lot
    Manuel

20. td

td Guest

Bohemio,
    Email you're address to tmdomin@yahoo.com and we'll hook you up - what format?? etc.
    Tony