1. Register NOW and become part of this fantastic knowledge base forum! This message will go away once you have registered.

Boutique Bass Amps

Discussion in 'Bass' started by dvdhawk, Sep 7, 2009.

1. dvdhawk

dvdhawk Moderator Resource Member

Dec 18, 2008
    Western Pennsylvania, USA
    My bass player is looking at some boutique amps for medium-sized clubs and outdoor fair/festival stages.

Does anybody out there know anybody personally who is using the Phil Jones Bass amps/cabinets?

About a month ago I saw a high-volume 3-pc electric blues band in a small club in the area. Thank God for my Westone ER-15 earplugs. The bass player was thumping the place with this stack of PJB 5-inch speakers. (not a typo - FIVE inch speakers) It was ridiculous how huge this rig sounded. They're a touring band, so it's not like a local guy you could take a 6-pack to his house and demo his rig.

There are plenty of YouTube Videos, but that's obviously no way to judge sound quality - especially low end.

So if anybody has any hands-on experience with them I'd appreciate your thoughts.

2. sonicfan

sonicfan Guest

i solve my these problem with youtube tutorial, i lost these link. and it was complete help.