1. Register NOW and become part of this fantastic knowledge base forum! This message will go away once you have registered.

Bummed...

Discussion in 'Recording' started by Kapt.Krunch, Sep 8, 2011.

1. Kapt.Krunch

Kapt.Krunch Well-Known Member

...sure is disheartening to spend 1/2 hour or more writing a new post about a question, in detail, only to post and have it never show up, even a few hours later...:frown:

sigh....

Kapt.Krunch

2. audiokid

audiokid Staff

Hey Krunch

The description of the Open Mic Forum explains who it is created for. Why are you posting in the open mic forum when you are a registered member?

NOTE: The Open Mic Forum is for unregistered members and anonymous so expect delays if you post in it, this includes registered members. Its setup like this for security reasons.

3. Kapt.Krunch

Kapt.Krunch Well-Known Member

audiokid...

OOOPPPS!

Y'know...I never realized that. I just figured the 'Open Forum' was for oddball stuff that didn't really fit into one of the other categories. Never took the time to read what it was about.

My apologies.

Kapt.Krunch

4. audiokid

audiokid Staff

No worries, glad you're with us!

PS

The http://recording.org/studio-lounge/ is for that but you can still use the Open Mic forum, just expect delays because I have to go through each new post before I approve them to go live.

(y)