1. Register NOW and become part of this fantastic knowledge base forum! This message will go away once you have registered.

Can't Register? Verizon Email Bad Bad Bad!

Discussion in 'Recording' started by Franktierno, Mar 23, 2012.

1. Franktierno

Franktierno Active Member

I still can't post messages in the other threads ???

My email is ( admin edit: removed)

Thanks.

2. audiokid

audiokid Staff

You need to change your email provider from verizon.net to something like gmail. Verizon is the worst email provider for blocking account information in the USA. I've manually actived your account because verizon blocked your registration activation code. I never do this so its your lucky day :). Until you change your email, you will have continued issues accessing all account info.

PS.
    I've complained to them for 13 years, they do not care. Do a search on the www about verizon blocking people's email information, there are thousands of complaints.

Regards,

3. audiokid

audiokid Staff

I changed your email address to the one you just posted. You are go to go.

4. Franktierno

I wouldn't use gmail if it was the last email provider on the planet(no privacy) but thanks!!
    Is it possible Verizon has you blacklisted for some reason?

Thanks again.

5. audiokid

audiokid Staff

No, I've asked them this at least 4 times. They say they do not do this but if you do a search you will find thousands of complaints over the years.

Gmail was only a suggestion.

Here is one example of many. Maybe your filter is blacklisting verizon emails which is in turn, is blacklisting you.
    Verizon is on DNS Blacklist - Verizon | Forums and Blogs - Verizon Community

6. audiokid

audiokid Staff

here is another old but very related, nothing has changed in years:

Emails not getting through to my email account - Verizon Online DSL | DSLReports Forums

good luck!

7. Franktierno

Thanks. Nothing surprises me with the phone co....

8. audiokid

audiokid Staff

For over 15 years, Verizon continues to block us. To help stop this injustice, please go here and request us to be whitelisted. http://my.verizon.com/micro/whitelist/

Or simply get a gmail account and never worry about that again.

9. DonnyThompson

DonnyThompson Distinguished Member

There's just no need to be locked down to one email account service anymore. Gmail, Hotmail, and a plethora of other services are available.

Screw Verizon, they sure ain't the only kid on the block. We don't need them.

I have no idea why the OP had a problem with opening a Gmail account. Even if he only opened a Gmail account just for RO; it's not like he had to use it for anything "classified" LOL... he could have still kept his Verizon account for his other emails.

I don't recognize the posters name, so obviously, in the four years since this thread, he didn't care about posting here all that much. Those who really do want to join and participate here will find a way. ;)

10. audiokid

audiokid Staff

Agree.

Every once in a while we get a new member who cannot complete their registration because Verizon blocks the conformation email sent out by our server.
    This is without question, Verizon.