1. Register NOW and become part of this fantastic knowledge base forum! This message will go away once you have registered.

Cd burning issue

Discussion in 'Recording' started by lowendrumble, Jun 7, 2005.

1. lowendrumble

lowendrumble Guest

Whenever i burn a cd it plays fine in any cd player whoever if i go to extract the audio from the cd to another computer or back to my own computer it sounds drastically different (not the mix but the quality) I've sent off masters to be duplicated and been asked for a new one because it sounds different and contains data glitches, i burned the cd at 2x and it's still glitching, any thoughts?

2. Reggie

Reggie Well-Known Member

Plextor? Taiyo Yuden?

3. lowendrumble

lowendrumble Guest

hard drive or burner? I have a 40 and an 80 gig plextor hard drive and i'm not sure of the brand of burner that came with the cpu but I also have an external Iomega dvd burner and I get the same result no matter which drive I use.

4. Reggie

Reggie Well-Known Member

Burner. Gitchoo an internal Plextor Premium Drive, some Taiyo Yuden CD's, and if you still are having problems, it might be in the program you use to rip the audio from the CD. THat is all I can think of. You aren't extracting the audio as an mp3 are you?