1. Register NOW and become part of this fantastic knowledge base forum! This message will go away once you have registered.

CD Duplication - suggestions?

Discussion in 'Studio Lounge' started by swprophet, Feb 3, 2007.

1. swprophet

swprophet Guest

Okay...here is the situation. My band has just run out of CD's. We're getting ready to release a new EP but we're going to be touring for 3 weeks in march and the EP will not be done til after. We need to have recorded product for our tour in march but our funds are limited. I guess the big problem is that we have a really professional product and we put a lot of money into it...if I reorder just 500 units to cover our tour through march then it will cost us 1500-1800. What is going to be our best option? I don't want to have to have an unprofessional product like burning them on to CDrs or whatever. but I feel like if we can pay under 1000.00 for duplication it would be worth it. any ideas?
  2. dav

dav Guest

thats a good question, hopefully we'll get some suggestions...
  3. Thomas W. Bethel

Thomas W. Bethel Well-Known Member

Dec 12, 2001
    Oberlin, OH
    Home Page:
    Look in the back of EQ or Mix magazine. There seem to be a lot of companies that are offering CDs replicated (or duplicated) for under 1000 for 1000 CDs. I've never done any business with any of them but they are always advertising so they must be getting some business.
  4. Cucco

Cucco Distinguished Member

Mar 8, 2004
    Fredericksburg, VA
    Since we can't solicite on-line here (and rightfully so), please feel free to contact me off-line. I might have a solution for you. Otherwise, Tom's idea is right on.