This is a quick and dirty effort on the part of all parties. A high school Junior wrote the piece - I think as part of a class project - and my daughter (on bari) and her friend (on clarinet) recorded it on Monday after school. They are both Seniors. Tech is out of school and I was working at home, so I helped them use my DAW rather than just the Edirol as they were planning. (Couldn't resist.) I set up a pair of C414s in Blumline crossed 8s about 7ft. in front of them. Other than adding some reverb and pulling down the low mids a hair I didn't do much to it. I'd welcome any comments and suggestions.