1. Register NOW and become part of this fantastic knowledge base forum! This message will go away once you have registered.

Clearsonic Isopac G... OR??

Discussion in 'Vocals' started by Black Beethoven, Nov 9, 2005.

1. Hello everyone... first time posting, been lurking for a while.

I will be recording in my room at home and taking raw vocals up to NY for mixing. I have been considering purchasing a Clearsonic Isocpac G vocal booth for this application. We will be recording hip-hop and r&b. Here's the dilemma... I'm a bit skeptical about the Clearsonic but it seems like a nice option because it has a ceiling.

My "room" is actually a converted basement into a bedroom. Therefore if anyone is walking upstairs u can hear it in the room, as well as the HVAC system running while recording which leads to background noise in the room. I can effectively process/filter out the noise but I know that it is taking away from the vocals. With that being said, I've been looking at the Clearsonic booth as a cost effective alternative. I can't afford a Whisper Room so now I'm at a crossroads. I've also been looking at the TeaBagz from Modular Acoustics... I've been hearing good things about them. Any input and/or suggestions?

Thanks and pardon my long wind.

2. deuxk

deuxk Guest

Hi,

Do you buy Clearsonic Iso-Pac G? What you thing bout it?

thanks