1. Register NOW and become part of this fantastic knowledge base forum! This message will go away once you have registered.

Combining Adobe Audition and Cubase SX

Discussion in 'Cubase' started by reginald, Nov 7, 2006.

1. reginald

reginald Guest

Ive read that using rewire technology that it is possible to connect software that support rewire. Would someone assist me to how it works especially between adobe adutition and cubase sx as the both support the technology?

2. DIGIT

DIGIT Guest

Do you mind if I ask WHY you'd do such a thing?

3. CircuitRider

CircuitRider Active Member

I'd think you'd want to use rewire to connect cubase and something like Reason. :wink:

Reason has lots of really cool samples and samplers, but won't help you much for tracking. So, you use Cubase for tracking and use rewire to import Reason as one (or more) of your tracks.

4. resistance

resistance Guest

Apply rewire to an aux then set the output to said midi or audio track and youre good to go.

5. reginald

reginald Guest

I would like to record and 'clean' up in adobe coz of its easiness then process and mix in cubase i find its better in that.

6. CircuitRider

CircuitRider Active Member

I wouldn't "wire" them together for that anyway. Export each track from Audition individually (and at equal length) and import them into Cubase. Then you'll have a nice clean slate as far as the mix with which to work.