1. Register NOW and become part of this fantastic knowledge base forum! This message will go away once you have registered.

Confused with Logics exporting

Discussion in 'Logic' started by Scream_FX, Jun 22, 2005.

1. Scream_FX

Scream_FX Guest

Hi,

Im really baffed again. I'm using Logic 5.
    How do I export my song as .wav?

Thanks, coz this is really buggin me :D

2. axel

axel Guest

if you want your single audio tracks in logic recorded as wave, you have to select wave under audio settings, can't remeber where it is - excactly, 'cause i never changed it from aiff since years, but basically under settings - audio is an option between - record as... aiff, wave, sounddesigner ll, etc.

and you can select between them in the bounce pop-up window, that means even say as aiff recorded single tracks in a song you can bounce as a stereo wave file, just select the file format under the mentioned bounce pop-up... you find the bounce window when you click on the bounce button under the master output channel in the audio mixer window...

hope it helps and i understood your question right!

cheers

3. Scream_FX

Scream_FX Guest

I think I did,

Maybe I should have mentioned I already recorded as audio.
    I'll have a go at what ya said. Thank you :D

4. axel

axel Guest

hi scream_fx, please keep me posted how you getting on...

5. Scream_FX

Scream_FX Guest

Will do :D

may I add you on msn please?

6. axel

axel Guest

shure dude, but i am on icq :-(( however my icq no. is 337-939-020 and i appear as Cat X, stay tuned...

7. Scream_FX

Scream_FX Guest

8. axel

axel Guest

i guess the same as msn, if i understand msn right!! it's a chat facility, it's a free app. and very popular in europe.

but if you want to conatct me directly, otherwise, for all questions logic audio, here is my e-mail, feel free dropping me one.

axel.junkuhn@gmail.com