1. Register NOW and become part of this fantastic knowledge base forum! This message will go away once you have registered.

Crap..lost my glasses

Discussion in 'Studio Lounge' started by DonnyThompson, Apr 3, 2016.

1. DonnyThompson

DonnyThompson Distinguished Member

I can't find my glasses.... forgive any immediate futrue typos in my posts...

2. audiokid

audiokid Staff

haha! that awesome. Well, I feel for you but you are making me laugh at me right now.
    At least you have your mind lol. I loose my glasses all the time, can't do one post without typos which proves my mind is shot too lol.

Sean G and DonnyThompson like this.
  3. DonnyThompson

The thing is.. kinda catch-22... I can'rt see to look for them. I have looked, in all the usua places ( yes, even checked the top of my own head) but I could be looking right at them and not see them. Sigh. Gettng old sucks.

4. audiokid

audiokid Staff

5. Sean G

Sean G Well-Known Member

LOL.....Check that the dogs aren't chewing on them...if you dropped them on the floor, they will be the first to find them !

6. Sean G

Sean G Well-Known Member

I can't mix without mine...its a big PITA...especially when I slide the mixer from left to right.

Everythings a blur...thank god for being able to assign different colours to individual tracks or I'd be stuffed.

And the funny thing is, my monitor is a 42 inch LED tv mounted to the wall at head height a foot in front of me...

7. audiokid

audiokid Staff

we're all ^#$%ed :ROFLMAO:

Sean G likes this.
  8. Sean G

Sean G Well-Known Member

I think I need a mix dog...or a helper monkey

audiokid likes this.
  9. audiokid

audiokid Staff

10. Sean G

Sean G Well-Known Member

And my mum always said don't sit too close to the tv or you'll go blind....

How ironic....now I sit a foot from the tv because I'm blind...:ROFLMAO:

audiokid likes this.
  11. DonnyThompson

I found them. LOL... I must have gone to sleep with them on... I found them under my pillow. Lord help all us ol' folks. If it had been a rattlesnake, I'd be dead now. LOL

audiokid likes this.
  12. Makzimia

Makzimia Active Member

I have 3 sets of glasses. One for computing, one for tv, and one for driving. Yep, being old sucks.

audiokid likes this.
  13. DonnyThompson

I have an eye appointment coming up next week anyway... I'm looking forward to it, as my insurance covers the exam and a new pair of specs with a only a $10 co-pay.
    My current prescription is pretty old; ( 4 years old now) and truthfully, I'm not sure I could even pass the eye exam part of renewing my driver's license this May with my current glasses...
    But for the moment, at least I can see better than not having them at all. ;)

14. Brien Holcombe

Brien Holcombe Well-Known Member

Being or getting old may suck....but getting old ain't for sissies!!

Sean G, audiokid and DonnyThompson like this.
  15. DonnyThompson

I'm hip.
    I'm just wondering exactly when it happened. I mean, wasn't I 25 just yesterday...? :unsure:

audiokid likes this.
  16. Sean G

Sean G Well-Known Member

Yep...the second 25 years seem to go by so quick...

Because during the first 25, you have nothing to compare it to

audiokid likes this.
  17. dvdhawk

dvdhawk Well-Known Member

audiokid likes this.
  18. audiokid

audiokid Staff

Cool! Thanks for posting this.

Would it be good to be able to put these on our gear for security reasons. Is there something like that Dave? Of course it would have to be able to track globally or at least further than this.
    Would that ever make me feel safe(er)

19. audiokid

audiokid Staff

I love you guys. What a great thread. We're all surviving.

20. Sean G

Sean G Well-Known Member

Can you type in a bigger font Chris?...lol

Makzimia likes this.