1. Register NOW and become part of this fantastic knowledge base forum! This message will go away once you have registered.

Cubase SX Version 1.02 is released!

Discussion in 'Cubase' started by Doublehelix, Jul 17, 2002.

1. Doublehelix

Doublehelix Well-Known Member

The latest upgrade to SX has been released:

http://linux1723.dn.net/forum/Forum2/HTML/029728.html

It doesn't look like they fixed the problems with the Tascam US-428, which really sucks...I'll download it tonight and see what's up...

2. Opus2000

Opus2000 Well-Known Member

Yes...also Nuendo 1.6 is out as well...whether that impliments better 428 support I do not know but I will check it out as well....
    I'm still waiting for my copy of SX to arrive...I guess that's what you get when you get these things for free...waiting! lol
    Opus

3. Doublehelix

Doublehelix Well-Known Member

I take back everything I said about the US-428 support...they *did* fix it!!! Awesome!!! It works *great*!!!

That was my biggest complaint about SX...they really screwed up the US-428 implementation, but it is now working so well...I am smiling again!!! :)

FYI, in 1.01, the jog wheel didn't work during playback, there was no 428 panel (window) so you had no idea which block of 8 channels were on until the faders moved <grrrrr...>, the "F" buttons didn't work at all (I don't use them anyway). It looks like everything was fixed however...

4. Opus2000

Opus2000 Well-Known Member

ooohhh...goodie!!! I hope they did that with Nuendo 1.6 as well...altho I have gotten used to knowing where I am in regards to the bank controls...it will be nice to have control over that again tho!
    Opus