1. Register NOW and become part of this fantastic knowledge base forum! This message will go away once you have registered.

cubase vst inputs !! help

Discussion in 'Cubase' started by wakemoto, Feb 3, 2005.

1. wakemoto

wakemoto Guest

i have an emu 0404 audio card and i aws told i could look under the vst inputs and find the channel but the program will not show my emu inputs only some E-DSP wave inputs which im pretty sure are just the stock ones but if not could someone tell me cuz i thougth they would be there and arnt.. so how do i get the inputs there in the first place?
  2. p0llen_p0ny

p0llen_p0ny Guest

Under Devices click Device Setup...

Click on the VST Multitrack tab (left side of window)

Click the Setup tab (right side of window)

Select the proper device in the ASIO Driver field

Click OK

Click Devices again

Click VST Connections

Select the Inputs tab

Click Add Bus

Depending on your sound card select either Mono or Stereo configuration. You may have to play around with this to get it right.

Click Add Bus again to add another set of inputs. Also depending on your sound card. If your sound card has 4 inputs you should have two sets of stereo inputs.

Hope this helps.
  3. wakemoto

wakemoto Guest

i think we have differ versions cuz alot of that stuff is not on mine but i did find a way to change the inputs now i jstu need to figure out what chanenls and everything im close but cant find the right config ro something like that
  4. Kurt Foster

Kurt Foster Distinguished Member

Jul 2, 2002
    77 Sunset Lane.
    Click on panels ... then VST inputs ..

Don't you have an owners manual?