1. Register NOW and become part of this fantastic knowledge base forum! This message will go away once you have registered.

Dave Gallagher: Wanted for Ebay FRAUD, Phoenix Az.

Discussion in 'Studio Lounge' started by alba359, Sep 6, 2004.

1. alba359

alba359 Active Member

Hi, In April I purchased and promptly paid for a Tascam 564 recorder on Mr. Gallagher's Ebay auction. Mr Gallagher has since emailed excusses as to why he could not ship unit. His last email (about a month ago) he stated that the unit may be broken. I asked for a refund and he has not replied. His email address is no longer working and I believe he has moved from Sharon Hill Pa. to Phoenix Az. His former employer js believed to be Creative Percision in Linwood PA. If anyone knows his whereabouts please pm me. or ask him to contact me. He has my home phone#, my email address and home address. Sincere Thanks, Don

2. Ben Godin

Ben Godin Active Member

hmm... why don't you contact EBAY and they will subtract it from his CREDIT CARD, or if that doesn't work, which it should, just contact the proper agency and they will do it for you... :cool:

3. alba359

alba359 Active Member

I've contacted the IFCC who stated they would contact local law enforcement agencies. I also complained to Ebay but that went nowhere. My order was the last, then he dissapeared from Ebay. I'm not out to get Mr. Gallagher, I just want a refund. Thanks for the response.