1. Register NOW and become part of this fantastic knowledge base forum! This message will go away once you have registered.

David Eden EM-5 Monitors

Discussion in 'Monitoring / Headphones' started by stompjunkie, Nov 25, 2008.

1. stompjunkie

stompjunkie Guest

Hello,

I was just wondering if anyone of you have had the chance to audition a pair of these. They seem pretty new, and I've not seen a review/opinion that wasn't from Eden or an endorser.... It looks like a hell of a deal for a nice sounding pair of powered speakers regardless of how accurate they are for mixing.

I just wanted to see if anyone had checked them out... Thanks.

2. RemyRAD

RemyRAD Well-Known Member

"Regardless of how accurate they are for mixing"?? And so you want to use these speakers to evaluate the sounds of pigs squealing or grunting?

There's a reason why you have not seen or heard a reply. Better you should look for a pair of Ohm A's ?

Wish I had a pair?
    Ms. Remy Ann David

3. stompjunkie

stompjunkie Guest

I simply meant that if they aren't accurate enough to use for mixing they may be suitable for a cheap surround system to watch tv with.....

I've got good monitors. I think they're good at least. They may not be up to everyone's standards....I didn't want to have to fork out that much cash again for something thats not super critical....

I was just thinking these may be an allright addition for a small editing setup or simply for watchin a hockey game....

4. pmolsonmus

pmolsonmus Well-Known Member

These are "THE BEST" monitors for watching hockey games!!! I wouldn't use any others in the White House.

Sarah Palin :cool: