1. Register NOW and become part of this fantastic knowledge base forum! This message will go away once you have registered.

David Eden EM-5 Monitors

Discussion in 'Monitoring & Headphones' started by stompjunkie, Nov 25, 2008.

1. stompjunkie

stompjunkie Guest

I was just wondering if anyone of you have had the chance to audition a pair of these. They seem pretty new, and I've not seen a review/opinion that wasn't from Eden or an endorser.... It looks like a hell of a deal for a nice sounding pair of powered speakers regardless of how accurate they are for mixing.

I just wanted to see if anyone had checked them out... Thanks.
  2. RemyRAD

RemyRAD Guest

Sep 26, 2005
    "Regardless of how accurate they are for mixing"?? And so you want to use these speakers to evaluate the sounds of pigs squealing or grunting?

There's a reason why you have not seen or heard a reply. Better you should look for a pair of Ohm A's ?

Wish I had a pair?
    Ms. Remy Ann David
  3. stompjunkie

stompjunkie Guest

I simply meant that if they aren't accurate enough to use for mixing they may be suitable for a cheap surround system to watch tv with.....

I've got good monitors. I think they're good at least. They may not be up to everyone's standards....I didn't want to have to fork out that much cash again for something thats not super critical....

I was just thinking these may be an allright addition for a small editing setup or simply for watchin a hockey game....
  4. pmolsonmus

pmolsonmus Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2003
    These are "THE BEST" monitors for watching hockey games!!! I wouldn't use any others in the White House.

Sarah Palin :cool: