1. Register NOW and become part of this fantastic knowledge base forum! This message will go away once you have registered.

Define Valve

Discussion in 'Pro Audio Equipment' started by audiokid, Jul 30, 2003.

  1. audiokid

    audiokid Staff

    Hey Seb, forgive my ignorance. Is "Valve" a buzz word for channel or does it actually define a tech term?
  2. Hey Chris,
    Jumping right in, "valve" is the British term for tube. Cheers, David

Share This Page