1. Register NOW and become part of this fantastic knowledge base forum! This message will go away once you have registered.

digital...

Discussion in 'Recording' started by zacanger, Sep 15, 2006.

1. zacanger

zacanger Guest

Generally I wouldn't go with a modeling guitar. I'm very old-school when it comes to guitar equipment. I'd say go with the Schecter. I've got a Diamond Series guitar, S style, though. It's incredibly reliable, really easy to take care of. The problem with the Line 6 guitar is that they're obsolete within a few months. Besides which, the tone's never going to be as good as the real thing. Definitely go with the Schecter.

2. moonbaby

moonbaby Mmmmmm Well-Known Member

Hi, Zacanger. I am a bit confused by your post. Is this a reply to a previous post? Or is it simply a declaration of your opinion? Just curious..

3. zacanger

zacanger Guest

oh crap

I clicked new topic instead of post reply. Why do they have them so close? Argh.

4. dementedchord

dementedchord Well-Known Member

know what ya mean about too close... i've hit new thread acouple of times my self... it's kinda fun looking like an idiot every once in a while... keeps ya humble ...lol

5. shectors are gay

6. Tommy P.

Tommy P. Well-Known Member

Well we take it you are speaking from your experience with the guitar quidstud , but it might be better to use that wood and steel to play Steeley Dan, rather than to use it as one. But to each his own, I say.

:lol:

7. zacanger

zacanger Guest

So are people who can't take the time to spell something correctly, even though it's right in front of them. Schecters are pretty kickass. At first I distrusted them, but my girlfriend's Diamond Series Schecter has been... 'aquired' by yours truly, and I love her beyond belief. Haruko may not be the best sounding or looking guitar ever, but she is by far the most reliable. This coming from a Gretsch man.

8. Cucco

Cucco Distinguished Member

Are you referring to the guitar (Schecter?) or my neighbors Bob and Frank Schector....They are in fact gay but have not publicly come out yet. How did you know they were gay? Was it the rainbows or primary flags in their yard? Or was it the "I love Bears" bumper sticker on their Ford Festiva?

9. Boltino

Boltino Guest

BWAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

Wes

10. moonbaby

moonbaby Mmmmmm Well-Known Member

It was that damned video of Richard Simmons playing air guitar that forced them out of the closet. He misunderstood the term, "modelling guitar"...