1. Register NOW and become part of this fantastic knowledge base forum! This message will go away once you have registered.

Drums

Discussion in 'Drums' started by Gibsonsg1090, Dec 9, 2007.

?

Best for recording drums?

1. Acoustic Drumset

100.0%
  2. Electric Set

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Drum Machine

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Gibsonsg1090

Gibsonsg1090 Guest

Im wondering for my studio so it wouldnt take up much space.

2. HansAm

HansAm Active Member

Of course you want the acustic drumset. But hey. I have made some excellent things with DKFH in various setups lately. Im actually thinking about buying a cheap-o midi-drumkit to make "programming" easier. Its fekking addictive and freakishly cool! sounds natural, gives me goosebumps.

3. Gibsonsg1090

Gibsonsg1090 Guest

yeah i do like acstc sets better too. but my studio is very limited for how much sound i can put out due to the fact my house isnt the smallest. Im not a drum myself but i always considered getting a Elec. set cause they were very portable and easier to set up....

4. TheBear

TheBear Guest

acoustic i always find best. but dependsing on where you are and how much limitation you have, id go with elec drums. but if you do like electro/techno/hip hop. what have you...drum machines work just as well.

5. Gibsonsg1090

Gibsonsg1090 Guest

lol im opposite of hip hop...more into the rock metal genre so drum machine isnt the greatest option for those...lol....so im going ot check both out acstc and eltrc