1. Register NOW and become part of this fantastic knowledge base forum! This message will go away once you have registered.

Established record label for sale

Discussion in 'Studio Lounge' started by shockosugi, Feb 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shockosugi

shockosugi Active Member

Hi there, we have an established record label of our network for sale. Label comes with all releases/contracts (70+), professional website and populatzed social networking pages. Label is 1 year old, sales are continously growing. If you don1t want to start your indie label from the ground up, we can save you some packs of aspirine ;)

Also if you already have a record label, we can help your label getting recognized with website design, and social media advice.

regards

Kris

2. RemyRAD

RemyRAD Guest

No wonder he is selling his record label. It obviously isn't making any money because he is in a constant State of being in a Hungry, State. So someone should buy his record label, so he can get something to eat and not be in a Hungry State, anymore.

It's a moral imperative so he is no longer in a Hungry State.
    Mx. Remy Ann David

3. Deth

Deth Member

What are record labels going for these days?

4. audiokid

audiokid Staff

Remy, do you mean Hungary or Hungry. smoke

5. RemyRAD

RemyRAD Guest

I just pigged out at the Chinese trough a.k.a. buffet so I'm not really hungry nor in a Hungary State anymore. Though maybe a little jetlagged since I flew back to the studio so quickly after Chinese dinner? It was only 1.5 miles but I did have to get out of the car to get into the studio. And that took all of the effort I had left for this evening.

I forgot my fortune cookie!
    Mx. Remy Ann David

6. shockosugi

shockosugi Active Member

Congrats that you've found the oldest joke with my home countrys' name. Wouldn't estimate this from a moderator...
    Actually it is making money, so we're selling a business.

7. shockosugi

shockosugi Active Member

Best offer takes it, bids starting at $10k

8. audiokid

audiokid Staff

IMHO , Best place to sell a record label would be China, they are taking over the world.

best wishes.

9. shockosugi

shockosugi Active Member

Thank you, actually seems a good idea :)

10. Cucco

Cucco Distinguished Member

Hi shockosugi -
    Welcome to RO.
    You can see, we're a quirky, sarcastic bunch. ;-)
    I'm personally interested to hear more about what you're offering. I can't say that I'm in the mood to buy a label at the moment (since I've gone through the very process myself over the past 2 years), but I'm curious to know what genre(s) of music you focus on, the global reach of your clientele, who you distribute with, etc. Are you willing/able to share that information on a public site like this?
    Cheers-
    J

11. shockosugi

shockosugi Active Member

Hey,
    thanks for your reply Cucco, am also a sarcastic guy (even if it haven't been shown off ;) Am only sensitive on jokes been used by everyone since the english language was found regarding to my country, but am pretty open on new jokes :)
    I can share some info with you in public, other infos only in private, as i dont want the label to get recognized by the public via this forum. We deal with most electronic and pop music. Most releases we did are progressive house, techno and soulful house, and we release worldwide. Just started to block some countries what was generated only refunds at the stores. we only release digital, and we were with a russian distributor who wasn't at the top of the service quality (even their english is pretty bad...so the communication was a boit hard with 'em). We mainly sold our tracks thru 6-7 portals like beatport, amazon, itunes, juno, spotify and simfy, but some small sales was done thru some other stores as well.
    We have some pretty nice artists at the label from the US, Japan, Austarlia and Europe, also some from the balkan and Russian territories.

Can't tell you more in public, but hope this small amount of information will make your mind out the Hungry state :)

Cheers

S

12. MusicBuyers

MusicBuyers Member

I am interested in hearing about this. Our firm purchases small catalogs from labels, producers, etc.

Can you pleas email me ... info@musicbuyers.net

13. hueseph

hueseph Well-Known Member

A link even for pete's sake. Throw us a bone here. Incidentally, I have a bridge for sale. Located in San Fransisco. All documents will be noterized.

14. DonnyThompson

DonnyThompson Distinguished Member

You realize you are responding to a thread that is over two years old...

15. audiokid

audiokid Staff

probably trolls on all these responses. Closing this one

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.