1. Register NOW and become part of this fantastic knowledge base forum! This message will go away once you have registered.

Fill in the Blanks (reprise)

Discussion in 'Recording' started by RNorman, Aug 27, 2001.

1. RNorman

RNorman Active Member

Didn't want to post anything to throw that thread out of whack, but I'll say this for it. At the VERY least, it shows where people's heads are. Interesting indeed.

I take it, Mix, that this is what you intended on doing? I mean, the answer isn't important as what the answer shows about the person answering, right?

Hope I passed the audition.

2. Mixerman

Mixerman Active Member

Nah, it's not a test, and I lost my ^#$%ing notebook with all the classified data I had on every member.

The main purpose was for the entertainment of it. I find all the different responses VERY entertaining. It had some underlying purposes as well, but those are just bonuses to go with the entertainment value.

Mixerman

3. arrgh

arrgh Guest

At the VERY least, it shows where people's heads are.

Oh, just great! Dammit, Rog, I wish I'd read this before I posted my response... or perhaps I'm glad you posted this _before_ you read my response...

4. drumsound

drumsound Active Member

I was thinking about peoples head space in answering as well. I thought about it and answered with a music related answer. Others had broader answers. I really need to think outside the box! :p

5. Aaron-Carey

Aaron-Carey Active Member

I liked ALL the answers, so shoot me !