1. Register NOW and become part of this fantastic knowledge base forum! This message will go away once you have registered.

Fl Studio 5 with Tascam US-428

Discussion in 'FL Studio' started by PatientDreams, Apr 5, 2009.

1. Trying to move recording to the comp. At least vocals. Anyone know the proper setup for this combination. Transport buttons work. Sliders seem to work no I really don't think its hocked up properly. I am familiar with midi pedal controllers. Do you have to set up each control like that or is there a academic setup that will get me familiar. Thanks for any feed that will take care or another 5 years of learning something else. Thanks
  2. Williams

Williams Guest

3. Is that as in what the heck am I asking or what the heck are you doing? It was late last night and I guess I was a little wacked. I guess what I was trying to say was after all the reading and driver installation that I did, I thought a controller basically replaces your stand alone recorder in ease and funtionality. I realize there is setup to do on the computer to make this possible. After all I read, I was still confused on which setup works with my controller. The Native setup or the 4 banks setup. Has anyone ever used this controller with FL Studio 5? Transport buttons work but no lights indicate the action taking place. I guess I have to keep trying different approaches. Thanks anyways for your time.
  4. audiokid

audiokid Chris Staff Resource Member

Mar 20, 2000
    Prince George, BC
    Home Page:
    Ignor this jerk. Williams is also Greener, a troll that I just banned from here. Internet trolls wastes people time by responding to topics like this. "What?"

Greener, I will continue to ban you until you are history.

5. Thanks but I guess the final thought is that I just expected more or something else out of this controller and its really hard to explain until I start recording with it. Thanks again