1. Register NOW and become part of this fantastic knowledge base forum! This message will go away once you have registered.

Fletcher's work?

Discussion in 'Pro Audio Equipment' started by Kris, Feb 13, 2001.

1. Kris

Kris Guest

Hello Fletcher,
    Just wondering if you might point out something you recorded that I could get my hands on.. I'd like to hear some of your work.

2. RandomGuest

RandomGuest Guest

I don't work...I'm semi-retired. I do mostly "demos" for friends, the occasional 'local' record. Two of them are available off our website [OK, I'm a weasel...but if they were in your local Tower Records I'd send you there] [url="(dead link removed)[/url] or [url="(dead link removed)[/url] The Black Number Nine thing was from a few years ago, the El Camino thing came out last year.

Hey, I have a day gig, I'm not as prolific as I used to be...

3. hargerst

hargerst Active Member

Well, Fletcher's track is on the latest rec.audio.pro compilation set, along with tracks of many of the people here. It's called "RAP 3 TIMES" but the "rap" part refers to the Rec.Audio.Pro newsgroup, and not the music genre.

4. Oops! I got carried away and posted this same question somewhere else without checking.
    Sorry.

5. tonewoods

tonewoods Guest

Also check out the Royer Labs demo CD for 3 cuts of "Recording With Fletcher"...it doesn't suck.
    The CD is very interesting...compares the Royer 121 with a 4038 on sax, etc...also tracks in the mix...
    Get it from Royer Labs, I assume...

6. NEVE8068

NEVE8068 Guest

I have heard the BNN cd of fletchers and you can tell he likes to make great recordings that stay true to the music. Which must be nice to do since I have to do the overglorified louder than hell Discs that billboard loves . I wish I did not have to do that but it what the label wants I give him props for not selling out like some of us have too. - Mark

7. Earl Musick

Earl Musick Guest

Well I can vouch for El Camino. Fletcher did a great job on that record. Get two copies, and give one to a friend. It's rock solid.

8. RNorman

RNorman Active Member

Originally posted by Fletcher:
    I don't work...I'm semi-retired. I do mostly "demos" for friends, the occasional 'local' record. Two of them are available off our website [OK, I'm a weasel...but if they were in your local Tower Records I'd send you there] [url="(dead link removed)[/url] or [url="(dead link removed)[/url] The Black Number Nine thing was from a few years ago, the El Camino thing came out last year.

Hey, I have a day gig, I'm not as prolific as I used to be...

Oh my God, Fletcher is #666. Now ain't that a hoot! <g>

Looks like the board has changed it's look here a little since I've been gone.

Roger W. Norman