1. Register NOW and become part of this fantastic knowledge base forum! This message will go away once you have registered.


Discussion in 'Audio Terms' started by audiokid, Jun 6, 2010.

  1. audiokid

    audiokid Staff

    "Foldback" is a term used in England to describe the mix that is being sent to the monitor speakers in the control room. However, it can also apply to the headphone mix that is being generated for the musicians.

    System for feeding one or more separate mixes to the performers for use while recording and overdubbing. Also known as a Cue mix.

Share This Page