1. Register NOW and become part of this fantastic knowledge base forum! This message will go away once you have registered.

free logo advertising for one month on RO

Discussion in 'Recording' started by ro, Oct 10, 2000.

1. ro

ro Guest

Dear members,

In order for us to be successful with RO we need to gain members and see more interest in our community site/ protalk etc.

We will post your logo for free to whom ever contributes the most in our newsgroups of RO/ protalk during the the next two months starting Oct. 15 to Dec. 15 2000.

You can see how many entries have been made by looking at the user profile.

warmest regards and looking forward to seeing you on line.

------------------
    long live RO
    a place for the sound mind

[This message has been edited by ro (edited October 10, 2000).]

2. Ang1970

Ang1970 Well-Known Member

hehe... wow... full circle!

3. audiokid

audiokid Staff

cool eh, one year ago.

cheers Ang!

4. Opus2000

Opus2000 Well-Known Member

amazing what a year can do for ya!!! You guys deserve a serious pat on the back and a few other party accessories!!! You guys ROCK!!!!
    Opus

5. audiokid

audiokid Staff

oh o, a call from e-cue agin hehe.

Hey Opus, your part of our team hey Ang? Angelo was praising you for all your awesome effort publically on the chat the other night.
    Thanks for being here :cool:

6. audiokid

audiokid Staff

hey, You must be sifting through the threads. How does it look? How many to move?

7. Opus2000

Opus2000 Well-Known Member

Originally posted by audiokid:
    oh o, a call from e-cue agin hehe.

Hey Opus, your part of our team hey Ang? Angelo was praising you for all your awesome effort publically on the chat the other night.
    Thanks for being here :cool:

My pleasure!! Ya know...I need to get involved in the chat with you guys...I think it's time I try and step things up for myself with you guys and get really serious!!! Let me know when you are chatting and so forth
    Opus