1. Register NOW and become part of this fantastic knowledge base forum! This message will go away once you have registered.

Discussion in 'Recording' started by Rowland, Dec 23, 2006.

1. Rowland

Rowland Guest

We've been in business for some time now and have a new nicely equipped digital audio and video studio (with duplication capabilities)with excellent engineers. My questiion - What is the best way to attract new recording/duplication business - either audio or video or both?
  2. gdoubleyou

gdoubleyou Distinguished Member

Mar 19, 2003
    Kirkland WA
    Home Page:
    Target small business and mid size companies.

The three to four corpoarte projects I get a year,makes it possible for me to do projects with artists I connect with. I don't have to waste time and effort with people I don't respect.

3. Rowland

Rowland Guest

Thank you for your reply. I agree that targetting small to midsized companies is the way to go. But HOW do you get them? We have a few but would like more.
  4. guitar10

guitar10 Guest

You could just do simple things, like advertising, get yourself heard on popular forums, myspace, i know that some small recording companys have set up mysapce pages..loads of people use that, so loads of people see it ! you could possibly try getting in your local newspaper or something ( Just Random Ideas Here )
    hope that helps
  5. Rowland

Rowland Guest

Thanks, guitar10,
    I guess we'll have to do more of the things you suggested.