1. Register NOW and become part of this fantastic knowledge base forum! This message will go away once you have registered.

Gleetchplug bundle?

Discussion in 'Recording' started by JensenBohren, Oct 10, 2007.

1. JensenBohren

JensenBohren Guest

Does anyone have a copy of the Gleetchplug bundle for OSX that was avaible about a year ago?

The site that had it for download appears to have been bought out by one of those Mousetrapping companies; there's just a search site that is brought up.

Gleetchplug seemed to have some useful and unique plug-ins that I would like to try on a couple of things...

...and the website gleetchplug.com doesn't have any mention of the bundle.
  2. JensenBohren

JensenBohren Guest

I've just found out why there's no mention of the plugins on the website-- a harddrive crash destroyed everything to do with the plugins.

Tobor, their creator, has said if I find copies of them, he would like to have them as well.

Does noone have the Gleetchplug bundle laying around? Any suggestions for finding them?
  3. jcnichols

jcnichols Guest

the external i have is my g-drive mini ive been working with presonus firestudio and am switching to run from cuebase to PT cause i got a digi 003 for free along with some plugins and a motu mic pre. but u think im gonna be able to run pro tools on the g-drive mini its 250 GB so i dont see why it should be a problem
  4. pr0gr4m

pr0gr4m Distinguished Member

Feb 9, 2005
    South Florida
    Home Page:
    Do you mean this?