1. Register NOW and become part of this fantastic knowledge base forum! This message will go away once you have registered.


Discussion in 'Audio Terms' started by audiokid, Jul 4, 2010.

  1. audiokid

    audiokid Staff

    Gobo is a slang term used by sound recording engineers to refer to a movable acoustic isolation panel.

Share This Page