1. Register NOW and become part of this fantastic knowledge base forum! This message will go away once you have registered.

Discussion in 'Pro Audio Equipment' started by philipjent, Mar 19, 2007.

1. philipjent

philipjent Guest

Whats up Im looking for a pair of good head phones that will keep out the noise while doing vocals , but are there any out there that are cheaper then those $100 -$200 head phones?
  2. bwmac

bwmac Active Member

Mar 15, 2007
    Well I know that there are cheaper ones out there because I own some. LOL
    I paid $50 plus tax for these RH-50

these ones cost me $300 RP-DJ1200 (ya I got ripped but they are awesome)

The Roland's don't keep the noise out so I use them for the singers so that they can hear themselves
  3. Ballz

Ballz Guest

AKG makes some closed back headphones in the $40-$70 range. I think there's K55, K66, along those lines.

I'm fond of the Audio-Technica headphones moreso in that price range for sound quality. Check out the ATH-M30 and the ATH-M40 phones.
  4. RemyRAD

RemyRAD Guest

Sep 26, 2005
    Sennheiser HD202, buy them by the bag. Pack of 5 for $98 at Guitar Center. Closed back and you won't get upset if you break one. You'll have 4 more.

Owner of over a dozen headphones!
    Ms. Remy Ann David
  5. TapeOpAl

TapeOpAl Guest

I really like my Beyer Dynamic DT-250s although they hurt the top of my head a little after about 5 hours solid.
  6. the01habitat

the01habitat Guest

beyer dynamic's dt-770's are really good also but pretty expensive. if you know how to "grind" sales people you could get a pair for around a hundred dollars at guitar center. those too also start to cramp my ears after about 5 hours. but i got ears like no other, better to hear with, i guess. hah