1. Register NOW and become part of this fantastic knowledge base forum! This message will go away once you have registered.

Graphic Equalizer

Discussion in 'Audio Terms' started by audiokid, Jun 8, 2010.

  1. audiokid

    audiokid Staff

    The term nowadays refers to a type of equalizer where 15 or more, narrow frequency bands are controlled using sliders, either boosting or cutting the individual bands. The term graphic came about because the arrangement of the sliders provides a visual representation of the EQ curve. Graphic equalizers can still be found that use rotary controls instead of faders.

Share This Page