1. Register NOW and become part of this fantastic knowledge base forum! This message will go away once you have registered.

Great Read!!!

Discussion in 'Recording' started by Doublehelix, Aug 4, 2002.

1. Doublehelix

Doublehelix Well-Known Member

This is a great post by Mixerman over at ProSound about a project he is working on...anybody who does any recording of other people's stuff will get a kick out of this. Mixerman gives a day-by-day, blow-by-blow account of a major studio album he is working on...as of today, he is on "day 5", but will continue to post...check it out!

2. Doublehelix

Is anybody else reading this thread, 'cause it is hilareous! He is onto week 2 now...you have to read through week 1, then click on the link to take you to week 2...

3. ChrisStuckey

ChrisStuckey Guest

Pretty fuckin funny! I'm reading it... Just thought I'd let you know someone is listening!

P.S. Did you design apogee's web page? Very similar name...

4. ChrisStuckey

ChrisStuckey Guest

It just gets better. This guy should write a book.

5. Doublehelix

I agree! It is now one of the first things I do when I get up in the morning is to check on the daily exploits of Mixerman! His daily journal style helps us to live each day with this project!

For anyone that is not following this thread, you are really missing out on a great story...

6. BrockStapper

BrockStapper Guest

This just cracks me up. I can't help but check in for a daily dose. Two thumbs up!!! :tu: :tu:

7. Doublehelix

I love the girlfriend bit...it is sooooo true!