1. Register NOW and become part of this fantastic knowledge base forum! This message will go away once you have registered.

Hello everyone, I'm new here so I thought I'd say hello!

Discussion in 'Recording' started by lancepants, May 14, 2008.

1. lancepants

lancepants Guest

Hello, my name's Lance, I just signed up for these forums and I'm excited about becoming part of the community. I use protools m-powered and Fruity Loops and I make rap. I'd like to see who else posts here and what kind of music they make so tell me about yourselves! (Sorry if I posted in the wrong thread, I hate making that mistake >_<)

2. Link555

Link555 Well-Known Member

Welcome Lance!

My name is Link. I use Nuendo Mostly, and record, and mix all types of music.

3. mhutch

mhutch Guest

Hey Lance. I make whatever happens to come out. Mostly acoustic/pop/singer songwriter type stuff. As soon as it arrives, I'll be a Logic user (supposed to be here today!). Previously on Cubase, but my PC crapped out so I "upgraded" to a Mac.

Link, I'm jealous of North Van. We don't even have flowers yet in YK.

4. Link555

Link555 Well-Known Member

lol- Soon I will be there, we just in the final stages of buying our first house. We are back in burnaby now, which is not quite north van, but closer than where we were before.

5. RobXmas

RobXmas Guest

Hey there Lance. My name is Rob. I am new as well. I hope that you enjoy yourself here and have found that people are great for assitance and to talk to! :lol: