1. Register NOW and become part of this fantastic knowledge base forum! This message will go away once you have registered.

Help Me Please

Discussion in 'Recording' started by bobvilla, Sep 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bobvilla

bobvilla Guest

I having a cheating wife, I had misc recording device put in the house recently and it had picked-up some recordings I can hear some of what they say but if anyone could clean it up so I can hear everything please email me.

bobvilla313@gmail.com

P.S I have no where else to turn she already cleaned out my bank account, I am afraid she is going to take my parents house that was left to me please help!

2. jg49

jg49 Well-Known Member

This old house?

3. Guitarfreak

Guitarfreak Well-Known Member

I'd love to help you... but I'm not sure if this is for real or not. I've cleaned up audio for a friend in much the same way as this and could definitely do it for you, but honestly this seems like a joke.

4. FUBARd

FUBARd Guest

I know some guys that work for Blackwater that sometimes do 'sidework'. I hear they can 'fix' things better than anyone here can ;)

Ps, chix DONT dig whiners.

5. hueseph

hueseph Well-Known Member

Yeah Really! That Bob Villa? You should post a link to the file. Someone may be able to help you. I have very good antivirus software.

6. bobvilla

bobvilla Guest

no joke i loved this old house thats why i used the name i dont want to put my real name humiliated enough! link has been posted in my first post

7. Guitarfreak

Guitarfreak Well-Known Member

Here, I played with this for about ten minutes, I'll keep working but it's much better now.

8. djmukilteo

djmukilteo Well-Known Member

Didn't listen to it but try Bias SoundSoap works wonders....

9. Space

Space Well-Known Member

Have all the men in the world turned into complete panty waste?

There is not an open forum in the WORLD that this kind of paragraph should be considered for print, much less prefaced with "I having a cheating wife".

You mock these people "bobvilla" or who ever you are.

The woman most likely left because you do not seem to have an issue with airing yours and subsequently her, dirty laundry in any open venue you see fit.

Grow a set, grow up and move on....

10. Davedog

Davedog Distinguished Member

Sorry. If you want to PM someone for help please do so, but this is a recording site meant to share information. It is not meant to be a Jerry Springer one-off.

I completely understand your frustration and your anger but this isnt appropriate here.

I have editted out the links.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.