1. Register NOW and become part of this fantastic knowledge base forum! This message will go away once you have registered.

Help!

Discussion in 'Recording' started by HaGgArD, Jul 15, 2004.

1. HaGgArD

HaGgArD Guest

I got this picture of a soundboard thats hooked up to a microphone for recording whatever you want. Can anyone tell me who makes it?

2. huub

huub Guest

oh, i know that picture..it's a neve.. :?

3. HaGgArD

HaGgArD Guest

you havnt even seen the picture yet but I fixed it now so please tell me who makes it.

4. Kurt Foster

Kurt Foster Distinguished Member

That looks like a Tascam Potty Studio . you can see six channels, a master fader and the transport controls ... nothin' much to write home about ...

5. dabmeister music

dabmeister music Active Member

Hey guys, I got a Tascam 688 midistudio I'd sell ya. If I can recall, I think it's in the attic somewhere.

6. HaGgArD

HaGgArD Guest

a Tascam Potty Studio thats not even a real name Potty your lying
    It doesnt matter anymore now cause I found what it was 424mkIII
    4 Track PortaStudio by tascam.

7. HaGgArD

HaGgArD Guest

Do you know how much it is?
    Also could you plug in you guitar into it in the line input?

8. dabmeister music

dabmeister music Active Member

Guy's, let me ask you. When did you get this 4 tracker and who did you get it from? I was'nt joking on that 688, just the part about it being in the attic. But on a real note, I guess you're new to the art of recording. There's so many recording options to choose from. One of them is utilizing resources already availible to you. I see in the picture, you have dual monitors. Have you considered (if you have'nt done so yet) using a computer for recording?

9. HaGgArD

HaGgArD Guest

I'm trying to buy one from tascam but the don't list the prices