1. Register NOW and become part of this fantastic knowledge base forum! This message will go away once you have registered.

HELP!

Discussion in 'Recording' started by brianpdavidson, Oct 30, 2008.

1. I have ACID 4.0 and for some reason the install component got deleted but I still have everything else. Could someone send me the install file or possibly a different recording program? :D it would be much appreciated.

if you do i will give you my email address.

2. Boswell

Boswell Moderator Distinguished Member

Why not just re-install from the CD you got when you bought the original software?

3. fourone3

fourone3 Active Member

Or call up Sony since you've no doubt registered the software.

They might be able to send you a copy of what you need.

4. i didn't buy it actually. my friend installed it on my computer. I had all the files and everything saved but somehow the install file got deleted or something. I have the program on here but im just trying to install it on the laptop to record in the practice room with.

yeah i know, it would be better just to buy one but i don't have any money. guerilla recording!

5. Space

Space Well-Known Member

Seems like that is a by-product of multi-user software that was originally established as single user software.

6. "Seems like that is a by-product of multi-user software that was originally established as single user software."

thanks, that was very helpful.

7. Davedog

Davedog Distinguished Member

Also VERY true.

Sounds like you're trying to install pirated software from a pirate.

Ask your 'friend' for the start-up disk.......

Or get a job so you can afford this hobby.