1. Register NOW and become part of this fantastic knowledge base forum! This message will go away once you have registered.

Hey there Delta 1010 savvy folks...

Discussion in 'Recording' started by Tungstengruvsten, Sep 10, 2001.

1. Tungstengruvsten

Tungstengruvsten Active Member

I recently purchased a Delta 1010 and am experiencing problems using it's multiple outputs.
    I have all 8 outputs going to 8 mixer channels, at -10dB... all the connections are fine.

The card and driver installed fine, and I am able to hear clear audio from the card, but I cannot get any programs to show the "PCM In x/x Delta-1010" or "WavOut x/x Delta-1010"-multiple outputs- they just show a single selection of "Delta 1010". I am using Acid, Vegas, and Soundforge and am familiar with configuring these programs for multiple output cards, but this stumps me. When I playback audio, it comes out both channels 1/2 and 7/8.

The only thing I can notice is that in the Hardware Settings section of the M-Audio Delta Control Panel, the "MultiTrack Driver Devices" selections are greyed out... it's like the control panel doesn't recognize the multiple outputs either.

Setup:
    ABIT KT7A motherboard
    1 GB PC-133 Memory
    Athlon 1.33 MHz
    1 8.4GB IBM UDMA66
    2 x 20GB Maxtor UDMA66
    Plextor 16x EIDE burner

Delta 1010:
    Driver Version 5.12.1.10
    Panel Version 1.01.10
    Shows H/W Installed as "#1 1010" with #2,#3,#4 greyed out
    Patchbay/Router: H/W Out 1/2=WavOut 1/2, same for the rest respectively

Any help or suggestions as to how I should resolve this would be greatly appreciated..

Thanks!