1. Register NOW and become part of this fantastic knowledge base forum! This message will go away once you have registered.

High Quality Keyboard Mixer recommendation?

Discussion in 'Pro Audio Equipment' started by la_kitchen, Apr 15, 2001.

1. la_kitchen

la_kitchen Guest

Bonjour tout le monde,
    i work at post-pro studio in paris, and we're looking for a "high quality" keyboard mixer to do some keyboard premixes before sending them to PTools. I'm lookkng for some "rackable" stuff . Something like the new trident would be nice but i need a stereo bus and at least one or two aux sends. Or maybe a small 16 or 24 channel console? No mackie stuff though, not "flashy" enough for the boss ;) .

thanx a lot in advance

2. Bear's Gone Fission

Bear's Gone Fission Active Member

http://www.speck.com

da Bear

3. Ang1970

Ang1970 Well-Known Member

Bonjour,

Check this one out...

4. anonymous

anonymous Guests

The Speck Electronics "Xtramix" is probably your best bet...it's an 8 bus mixer with a total of 72 inputs in a 4 rack space unit...

See [url="(dead link removed)[/url] for details. Ang, your suggestion of the 'Spider' is a good one, but at this time it's still in burn in and testing, so it won't be out for another few weeks (and there is a backlog of orders behind that)...plus, there is no "D to A" on it at this time (one is planned, but that's a future thing) and while there is a "2 mix bux", there are no aux sends planned (maybe on a later version...who knows).

"e.bar", I wish you the best of luck with your search.