1. Register NOW and become part of this fantastic knowledge base forum! This message will go away once you have registered.

How about some exposure? Interested?

Discussion in 'Studio Lounge' started by djdsc, Dec 23, 2010.

1. djdsc

djdsc Guest

My apologies to the admin. in advance if this is in the wrong forum (or even shouldn't be here...)

Hey guys
    I got a radio station on the internet...and I am wondering if anyone would like to send me some music that you made, so that I can play it in a dedicate section of my broadcast.

I probably know what your all thinking, but I am legit and I wont steal any work...I do some music on DAW's myself so I just have an interest to help others by playing their music, I have listeners from all countries, so I know you will get the exposure that you need.

If your interested...what you need to do is send it to me somehow? or I think Upload/Download method from 4shared.com - free file sharing and storage, SoundCloud - Your Sound, At The Heart or something.
    you could also record a short intro or use some other copy protection if you want to during the song or before/after it.

When I got it, I will play it together with others probably during a music mash or every sunday. (depending on stuff)

You can contact me on b-a-radio@otmail.com

Thanks DJ DSC