1. Register NOW and become part of this fantastic knowledge base forum! This message will go away once you have registered.

How to sell digital tracks WITHOUT Tunecore, etc??

Discussion in 'Studio Lounge' started by Dr_Willie_OBGYN, Nov 9, 2009.

1. Dr_Willie_OBGYN

Dr_Willie_OBGYN Active Member

Aug 24, 2005
    Pacific Palisades, CA
    Home Page:
    Is there any websites that facilitate selling or transferring digital album sales besides Tunecore and Catapult (which distribute to iTunes, Amazon, etc)? I use ccnow.com to process credit cards but they don't facilitate downloading.
  2. grendel

grendel Active Member

Dec 13, 2007
    You can try http://www.nimbit.com
  3. judochop

judochop Active Member

Mar 13, 2011
    i think bandcamp lets you do this, ive been reading the page all day, but that seems it works

also im beggining to think you can just have a donate button next to free downloads.... and you may end up getting more money than if you sold it... maybe
  4. biblio

biblio Member

May 17, 2011
    I just started going through JMD distribution, they are less expensive, take a smaller percentage on sales and distribute to more online retailers than a lot of the other services I have used before. Best thing though is that their still small, so their customer service was awesome. Highly suggested JMD Distribution - Worldwide Digital Music Distribution
  5. filmbunny

filmbunny Active Member

Jul 9, 2011
    you can try Sell Your Music Online for Free - Free Digital Music Distribution in 200 Shops Online - Home