1. Register NOW and become part of this fantastic knowledge base forum! This message will go away once you have registered.

how to start a Midi from scratch in nuendo or cubase.....

Discussion in 'Nuendo' started by FreakStudios, Aug 13, 2006.

1. FreakStudios

FreakStudios Guest

how can make a MIDI in nuendo without having to import a pre made one????? any one know??

also for Editing what do you think is better

Nuendo 3.1 or cubase SX3

2. gdoubleyou

gdoubleyou Well-Known Member

You need a midi controller, and you can also use the notation editor.

8)

3. dementedchord

dementedchord Well-Known Member

$ .02

assuming your midi is set up properly in devices... the sam e way you make an audio track... only when you pull down the menu for make track you tick midi... (the second option) or you could read the manual... it' is a registered copy right....

4. FreakStudios

FreakStudios Guest

yeah it is and actually I had to DRAW a piece of track then go to the composser tool or drum map. hahah sry i should have read the manual...

5. dementedchord

$ .02

good to hear your legal... sorry if it offended justa pet peeve.. (as with most reg users) and way glad you got the thing to work... if i can help in the future just ask...

6. FreakStudios

FreakStudios Guest

The default Microsoft Midi output stoped working i think because im not hearing anything. I started reading the manual and changed a few thngs on cubase like my audio outputs hotkeys etc nothing with midi but now Im not hearing anything if I put that output, now if I use a VSTi output it works fine but the ones I had are the one you get free and another one I bought called Drumkit from hell 2 which is very nice btw but to listen to imported midi files I use the default one which isnt working.

any clue how to fix it or can i use another output some how.... I dont use a Midi controler btw..

7. dementedchord

$ .02

almost without exception if it was working and now it's not you changed somethin... would suggest you start lloking for instance in your preferences... i know you dont remember changing anything that should have affected this but there it is...

8. FreakStudios

FreakStudios Guest

It was my Synth Windows panel for volume lol I didnt check that. I feel dumb hahahaha. Fixed

Thanks again

9. corrupted

corrupted Guest

I've felt that way before...

once. :lol: :lol:

10. dementedchord

$ .02

glad ya got it....